EU Sustainable Energy Report 2017
This report describes the numerous activities of the Brahma Kumaris in suport of the EU Sustainable energy week. This includes:
- Empowering People for a World in Transition, including workshops on:
- Tracing Consciousness:
- World view and collective consciousness:
- From consciousness to implementation:
- Vision: In which world do we want to live?
- Which consciousness is the foundation for such a world?
- The Art of a Positive World View in Turbulent Times
- Outdoor Meditation for the Environment
- Clean Energy for all Human Beings
- Create a Climate for Change!
- Consciousness & Climate Change – Responsible Leadership
- Healthy Mind, Healthy Planet
European Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) 19 – 25 June, is actually a month-long series of activities to build a secure energy future for Europe. It brings together public authorities, private companies, NGOs and consumers to promote initiatives to save energy and move towards renewables for clean, secure and efficient power.